Sunday, November 24, 2013

Tech-Free Thanksgiving Challenge



Thanksgiving is almost upon us!

I'm especially excited for the holiday this year, as I'll get to spend it with several of the people I love most in the world. Combine that with a day of gratitude and a bunch of amazing food, and we have a Win Win Win, as we like to say at 100state

This year, I'm trying something new, and I'm inviting you to join me.

A Tech-Free Thanksgiving.

The Plan: No Email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Random Web Surfing.....you know the list......from 12:01 am on Thanksgiving until 12:01 am on Sunday, 12/1. This means Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.....computer free! I'm giving myself permission to use my phone strictly for coordinating travel logistics with family and friends. I know, some might consider it wimpy.

You might be thinking one of two things:

Thing One: 3 days, that's it? This girl might have a problem.....

or.....

Thing Two: 3 days, are you kidding me? I would only last 3 minutes.

Either way, will you consider joining me to be fully present with your gratitude practice, your pets, your favorite book, your whip cream-topped piece of pumpkin pie, and/or your loved ones on this weekend of gratitude, by signing up for the challenge in the comments or here on Facebook? 

Let the challenge begin!

With Gratitude (and a wee bit of nervousness about being computer-free for three days),
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment