Saturday, December 28, 2013

Setting New Year's Intentions with Heart

For as many years as I've been able to say the words "New Year's Resolution," I've hated New Year's Resolutions.

To me, New Year's Resolutions have meant goals with extrinsic motives that leave everyone feeling worse about themselves than if they wouldn't have come up with any resolutions in he first place. 

The topic has historically left me a bit fired up. Can you tell? As a result, I wouldn't even utter the phrase, let alone create any New Year's Resolutions of my own.

In the past two years, however, I've started looking at resolutions a bit differently - as intentions and ways of being in the world, rather than things to do and check off of a list.

With this new mindset, I've stepped back to reflect on what's actually important, what I love, and what I want to create more of in the upcoming year. 

I'm so excited about this new approach that I'm planning to share it during my upcoming online workshops: Setting New Year's Intentions with Heart. 

Interested in creating some amazingness in your life in the upcoming year, and not so impressed with the typical status-quo New Year's Resolution blah?

If so, I'd love for you to join me.

New Year's Eve from 1-3 pm CST, or
January 7 from 7-9 pm CST.

$10, Free for Coaching Clients and Vivid Living Ladies.
Email me at sarah@zingcoaching.com to register. I'll send you call-in and payment info.

Hope to (virtually) see you then!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment